The Benefits of Bespoke Landscaping
July 24, 2019
Benefits of Bespoke Landscaping by a Landscape Architect
Landscaping is for everyone who occupies a property with outdoor space. Contrary to commonplace perception, it is not only for the very wealthy folks, who live in elite areas with large, sprawling gardens that feature tennis courts, pools, ponds, gazebos, patios, decks, braai and entertainment areas, and ornate fountains. Modern landscaping is, in a manner of speaking, democratic. It is there for all who have access to an outdoor area.
At EarthLinks Landscaping, we have yet to come across a person who does not enjoy, admire, and appreciate a beautifully maintained, artistically designed, interesting landscaped garden, irrespective of its size, style, and contents.
Corporate and Residential Estates
Because the popularity of estate living and working in office estates continues to grow, we are particularly involved in providing our range of bespoke services to owners and occupants of homes located in residential estates, as well as for the residential and corporate estates’ communal gardens.
A Living, Growing Space
A garden is a living environment, there to be individually designed, created, and “sculpted” to reflect the preference of the owner, compliment the buildings’ architecture, and provide the spaces, plants, and places that please the occupants and visitors alike.
Esli Kietzmann, the founder and owner of Earthlinks Landscaping, qualified as a landscape architect in 1998. She and her company, established in 2001, specialise in numerous, bespoke aspects of her art and craft. As Esli states: “I thrive on providing each customer with top-quality service; exceptional, individual attention; and unrivalled customer satisfaction”. And this, she does, with the enthusiastic assistance of her competent team of trained gardeners, plant doctors, tree surgeons, and qualified horticulturists.
Bespoke, Turnkey Services
All our services, from the very start, are bespoke, because our clients and their gardens throughout Gauteng are individual and deserve no less.
- Annual, comprehensive garden clean-up and related seasonal planting and periodic after-care service
- Bespoke design and installation of new gardens/revamping existing gardens, as well as efficient automatic or manual irrigation systems
- Bespoke design and construction of outdoor entertainment facilities
- Balcony, courtyard, and roof gardens
- Water features
- A range of interesting children’s gardens with features that encourage play, fun, and physical activity, while stimulating a little one’s imagination and ability to think creatively
- Veggie, herb, and edible gardens
- Innovative school playgrounds, as well as shopping centre, office block/estate, and factory gardens
After you have completed and submitted our quick online contact form, we will contact you to arrange a consultation to assess your landscaping wishes. Thereafter, we provide you with a bespoke design proposal, a two-dimensional concept drawing, presentation layout, and all-important plant palette to assist you to visualise the beautiful, bespoke landscaped garden – your tangible link with the earth of which you have always dreamed.