Bespoke Garden Landscaping
August 26, 2019
Bountiful Benefits of Bespoke Garden Landscaping
This year, 2019, it seems that winter in Gauteng has virtually and imperceptibly transformed itself smoothly and seamlessly into spring, almost overnight. Right now is a great time to get your garden ready for the South African summer. The summer is the growing season in upcountry areas, which receive the bulk of the region’s rainfall during the hottest months of the year, the renowned sunny South African summertime.
Treat and Personalise your Property and Garden
Whether or not you have already done your end of winter clean-up and spring planting, springtime is also perfect to treat your garden, your property and yourself to professional landscaping services that transform your ordinary outdoor spaces and places into a unique, bespoke garden that complements your lifestyle. The same applies to gardens at new dwellings, which need to be planned, designed, and started from scratch. Moreover, people like to personalise their possessions and properties with bespoke improvements.
Bespoke Garden Design Benefits
- Involving the client through individually assessing the client’s lifestyle, wants, needs, and dreams for his/her outdoor spaces, architectural style of building(s) and other elements, which may affect the garden and its planting, as well as the client’s desired garden features – a partnership of creative ideas, thoughts, and dreams.
- Compile a proposed, bespoke design, plus 2D concept sketch plan, presentation layout, and plant palette. Where necessary, depending on the complexity of the design, 3D drawings and full colour images may be included.
- Once the landscaping design and planting has been implemented, it is easy to maintain the garden in tip-top condition, which will give the home’s occupants years of growing pleasure and pride.
- Well-designed gardens, with or without playground equipment, are perfect places for children to exercise their imagination, play, and be active in healthy, fresh air, as well as learn about nature and their natural environment.
- An outdoor extension of your living and entertainment areas and facilities.
- A beautiful, bespoke landscaped garden enhances the street appeal of your home, provides an attractive, welcoming ambience to all who enter the premises, and increases the selling price and overall investment value of your property.
- Creating a bespoke outdoor space that is a sanctuary for all your senses.
Increasing numbers of home buyers are opting for dwellings in residential or lifestyle estates and security complexes, where gardens tend to be more compact. Less outdoor space requires more intelligent landscaping, one of Esli Kietzmann’s specialities at EarthLinks Landscaping.
Committed to her art, craft, and clients, Esli established EarthLinks Landscaping in 2001, three years after qualifying as a landscape architect. She combines her knowledge and love of plants with her creative, innovative landscaping design talents and skills. Her mission – transforming each client’s garden dream into dream garden reality.