September 23, 2015
Get Your Outdoor Space Summer Ready with One of Johannesburg’s Leading Landscaping Companies
Is your outdoor space summer ready? With summer fast approaching, Gautengers are turning their attention to their outdoor space, and for very good reasons. Whether it’s to create a colourful outdoor ambience with a herb, vegetable and edible garden, build a barbeque and culinary area for weekend family gatherings, or to spoil the kids with a swimming pool – a well-designed outdoor space can turn any property into the perfect summer home, but you need the services of a landscaping company to get it right.
About EarthLinks Landscaping
Designing and creating gardens for 15 years, we’re proud to be one of the leading landscaping companies in Johannesburg who are committed, driven and passionate about garden design, sustainability, nature, natural balance and the environment. And we’re here to tell you that we can get your outdoor space summer ready!
We Can Design, Develop, Install and Maintain Multiple Garden Styles
Reputable, reliable, skilled, efficient and affordable, we can design and install any type of garden style that you desire according to your precise needs and constraints. Furthermore, a productive and functional outdoor space must be continually maintained, but there are not many people that enjoy getting down and dirty in the garden, and who can blame them. Gardening is hard work and as one of the leading landscaping companies in Johannesburg, we don’t just design, develop and walk away, we assist with weekly or monthly maintenance to ensure that your garden continues to flourish and remain productive for the entire family to enjoy.
Working with nature and not against it – through our sustainable and eco-friendly design and planning processes, our dedicated team of designers will give 100% of their attention to your outdoor space, to ensure that your vision is achieved. At EarthLinks Landscaping, our services include the following:
- Children’s playgrounds and mazes.
- Composting, fertilising, soil treatment and aeration.
- Courtyard, roof and balcony gardens.
- Cutting, pruning and shaping of trees, roses and hedges.
- Herb, vegetable and edible gardens.
- Installation of swimming pools, gazebos, and barbeque and culinary areas.
- Landscape design, architectural drawings and planting plans
- Lawn care, including grass cutting, feeding and weed control
- Maintenance and after-care (weekly, bi-monthly or annually).
- Organic pest and disease control treatments.
- Paving, levelling, and soil and grass installation.
- Transplanting of plants and trees.
- Water irrigation systems and water features.
Creating, designing, developing, installing and maintaining the beauty of a productive and functional outdoor space simply won’t be possible without the help of one of Johannesburg’s leading landscaping companies who can do it all. But not only that, we can also work within your budget. So, for a skilled team of expert landscapers in Johannesburg that can get your outdoor space summer ready, contact us today.