Landscaping Company Morningside
September 27, 2016
Get Your Garden Summer-Ready with a Full-Service Landscaping Company in Morningside
Spring is in the air. Yes, we can officially wave goodbye to the winter blues. Although it might still feel a bit chilly and although it might still look a bit wet in the mornings, summer is just around the corner, which means that the earth is warming up and it’s time to get your garden prepped and ready for summer.
Your home is your castle and is the best investment you’ll ever make, and while we often spend time, energy and money on replacing the windows, remodelling the bathroom and kitchen, and painting the exterior, it’s easy to neglect our garden and forget how much of an impression it can make. A beautiful summer outdoor space is more than an inspiration – it is something that frames your property to deliver a wonderful first impression and an enduring lifestyle.
But if truth be told, not everyone is excited about gardening. Yes, gardening is a tough task that not everyone has the time or the energy for. While there are many people who love nothing more than to spend their weekends potting around the garden, if you’re someone who doesn’t enjoy dirt on your knees and dirt under your fingernails, then we at EarthLinks Landscaping can help you.
We Offer Full-Service Landscaping Services throughout Morningside
Operating since 2001, we have earned an outstanding reputation as both the most reputable and the most affordable landscaping company in Morningside that can design and install any garden style that you desire, according to your vision and budget.
An art and skill which requires a professional eye, green fingers and a creative mind, we recognise that each residential and commercial outdoor space in Morningside is unique. Committed, driven and passionate about nature – through our design and planning process – our dedicated team of landscape designers and skilled gardeners give 100% attention to your garden, in order to ensure that your design vision is always achieved. Our services include the following:
- Blueprint landscape architectural drawings and planting plans.
- Children’s playgrounds and mazes.
- Composting, lawn dressing and fertilising.
- Courtyard, roof and balcony gardens.
- Evaluations and advice.
- Garden entertainment, barbeque, and culinary areas.
- Hedge cutting and specialised plant and tree pruning and training.
- Herb, vegetable and edible gardens.
- Installation, scarifying, replacing and mowing of lawn.
- Lawn care, including grass cutting, feeding and weed control.
- Maintenance and after-care (weekly, bi-monthly or annually).
- Patio, fencing and deck building.
- Soil treatment and aeration.
- Survey of environmental factors.
- Water irrigation systems and water features.
- Weed, pest and disease control treatment.
Regardless of which type of garden design you choose to beautify or update your residential or commercial outdoor space in Morningside, be sure to get your garden summer-ready with the leading landscaping company in Morningside – EarthLinks Landscaping.