September 25, 2019
Your Springtime Landscaping Link with Mother Earth
It is official and has been so for about a third of September. Real, bone-chilling cold weather that damages new growth in gardens is surprisingly rare during September in Gauteng, despite its high average altitude of some 1 500 to 1 900 metres above sea level.
Besides the odd chilly snap, spring has sprung, and is well and truly with us in South Africa. Those tiny buds of new greenery on recently bare tree branches are fast becoming fully fledged leaves, soon to be providing welcome summer shade for ground dwellers and perfect perches for those who are not bound to terra firma.
New Bespoke Landscaping
This annual phenomenon in Gauteng’s Highveld region is a reliable sign of and precursor to the summertime growing seasons, so it is the ideal time for this province’s garden aficionados to contact EarthLinks Landscaping for a new, bespoke summer garden – from scratch or as an update.
After all, most people upgrade or revamp their home interiors periodically. Ideally, the same should apply to re-landscaping an existing garden, which may have become tired looking, old fashioned, or boring over time. Certain plants also pass their prime after some years, and may require replacement with a fresh, new specimen, which once again lends itself to a beautiful display.
At EarthLinks Landscaping, our bespoke services are not limited to, but include:
- Focal elements that draw the eye and transform a garden from ordinary to extraordinary
- Water features, for the sight and sound of tinkling water, as well as a refreshingly attractive element in a South African summer outdoor space
- Entertainment and culinary areas, where folks gather to prepare food and dine al fresco
- Braais and cosy fire pits
- Quiet, peaceful outdoor seating areas, perfect for communing with nature, reading a book, or simply relaxing at leisure
- Pots and planters to adorn patios and paved areas, pool surrounds, and spots that need emphasis
- Pathways and the defined borders of flower beds
- Balcony and roof gardens, which are typically relatively harsh-looking spaces that are becoming welcoming oases with the addition of plants and greenery
- Child-friendly features that consist of safe play areas and spaces where young ones can learn about the joys of nature, in the fresh, open air
- Trellises and archways, and enduring, bespoke landscaping features that never fail to delight
- Bespoke irrigation systems to supply the garden with enough water, without wasting this precious resource
- Commercial, corporate, estate, and residential gardens
No matter how large or small your garden may be, enhance your every outdoor area, lifestyle, and property’s value by having EarthLinks Landscaping provide you with a unique, bespoke garden design that makes the most of each aspect of your garden, linking spring’s new beginnings to your enhanced, green lifestyle.